Ads Code

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Dead Tree ... ... Dead End ... ...


Since the GPS signal was lost, there are too many trees ... the exact location of the U-turn was not known.
The Google Map is for reference only.

Road to Mau Tso Ngam


Dead Tree ... Dead End

The nightmare came ... How could I make an U-turn ... this is a down-hill road ... ... the width is the same as that of a private car ...



This was my second try of the U-turn, I made the U-turn at a wider location and the slope is lesser as well ... the first time was failed because the slope of the road is too large, I could not hold the bike and push it backward.

After the U-turn ... I was exhausted ...


Thanks God .. ... I am safe now.

Today's experience may answer most people about choosing a bike ... ... besides of the seat height, the weight of the bike is also critical. If you would like to drive alone ... you have to choose a bike that not only you can pull / push it up after an accident, you are better choosing a bike that you can push it backward uphill ... ... in order to make a tight U-turn at the Downhill Dead End ... ... or try driving like a motocross professional ... 180 degree turn at a point ...  at a slope.

Last advice ... ... a bike has a Foot Kick Start is better ... I do not know how to start my bike at the Downhill Dead End if the battery is dead ... ...

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    Drop by your blog randomly after some search on Google. I am a motorbike beginner as well and hope to see you on the street some time! In exchange here's my blog for daily observation too. Keep the rev up!

    https://twowheelshk.wordpress.com/

    Cheers,

    Wally

    ReplyDelete

歡迎意見交流