Ads Code

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Nice morning drive

Today, I woke up very early, about 5:00 A.M. ...
No rain ... Start the Engine ...

My phone was malfunction again ... I have to reboot the phone in order to get the reliable GPS signal; therefore, the record was start from the destination ... Golden Beach Car-park, Tuen Mun.



You may find that the Back Case was uninstalled from my CB190R. It is beacuse the mechanic told me the 4-bolt installation method (refer to the previous post) is not reliable, the 4-bolt area of some CB190Rs were broken ...

Actually, in the past, I could feel the Back Case swung  when the road conditions were not good. After uninstalling the Back Case, I get back the confidence driving fast on the uneven road because the control is better and I do not need to worry about the "taking off" of the Back Case from my bike. 

Before I went back to home, I drove to the Fei Ngo Shan again; however, I chose another path - Sha Tin Pass Road.



Today, weather is good, the bike is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎意見交流